Litta Palace cares about you. Discover more about our commitment to ensuring a safe stay.
Pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and Legislative Decree 196/03 and subsequent mm. ii.
The data provided by you (hereinafter referred to as "the interested party") will be processed in full compliance with EU Regulation 679/2016 and Legislative Decree 196/2003 and will be used for the sole purpose of following up on your requests and may be communicated to third parties only if this is necessary for this purpose.
The data spontaneously provided by the interested party, by filling out the "CONTACTS" form on this website, will be used exclusively to meet your requests and will not be used for other purposes, even after your request.
Only in the event that the interested party has signed up for the "NEWSLETTER" service, the Hotel may transmit training and promotional material to the contact persons indicated by the interested party.
The processing of data will be carried out by staff appointed by the Controller with procedures, technical and it tools to protect the confidentiality and security of Customer data and consists in their collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, cancellation, destruction thereof including the combination of two or more of the aforementioned activities.
The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to provide the interested party with the requested services, and will in any case be eliminated if requested from the interested party, without prejudice to further conservation obligations established by law. With reference to the newsletter service, the data will be kept for a period of 2 years (as per the Provision of the Guarantor of 24 February 2005), without prejudice to the possibility of the interested party to delete their data at any time.
As part of its activity and for the purposes indicated above, the Data Controller may make use of services rendered by third parties who operate on behalf of the Data Controller and according to his instructions, as data processors. These are suppliers, commercial and production partners, intermediaries, technical and medical consultants and other similar subjects who collaborate with our organization to fulfill the contractual commitments undertaken with it; subjects who provide a service strictly and necessarily connected to the activity of the Data Controller such as tax consultants, banks, shippers, insurance companies, public and private bodies, also in relation to inspections or checks; subjects who can access the data under the provisions of the law.
The interested party may request a complete and updated list of the persons appointed as data processors by contacting the contact indicated below.
The data may also be communicated to all those subjects authorized by law to collect them (e.g. provincial companies for health services, financial administration, etc.).
The data of the interested party will not be disclosed.
The data may be transferred within the European Union, where the Data Controller or its suppliers and collaborators are based or have their own servers. The data will not be transferred outside the European Union.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY:
• Right of access (art. 15 GDPR). Right of the interested party to obtain access to their data and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority;
• Right of rectification (art. 16 GDPR). Right of the interested party to obtain from the Data Controller the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him;
• Right to erasure (right to be forgotten) (art. 17 GDPR). The interested party has the right to obtain from the Data Controller the cancellation of personal data concerning him without undue delay;
• Right to limitation of treatment (art. 18 GDPR). Right of the interested party to obtain a limitation of the data processing;
• Notification obligation (art. 19 GDPR). The Data Controller informs each of the recipients to whom the personal data have been transmitted of any corrections or cancellations or limitations of the processing carried out pursuant to articles 16; 17; 18;
• Right to data portability (art. 20 GDPR). The interested party has the right to receive the personal data concerning him provided to the Data Controller and has the right to transmit these data to another data controller without impediments by the Data Controller;
• Right to object (art. 21 GDPR). Right of the interested party to oppose the processing of his personal data;
• Profiling (art. 22 GDPR). The interested party has the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling or which significantly affects his person.
In order to contact the Data Controller, you can call the following telephone number: +39 0293571640 or send an email to email@example.com